Written: October 19, 2009
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Nothing is yours...
I’m sitting her on the sofa in Cornerstone 230…the place I am staying in as I wait to go to Mexico…and I think how it feels like home…and all I have is little…2 suitcases and a guitar to be exact! I think how nice it is that nothing is mine and I don’t have a responsibility of it…then all the sudden you whisper to me and say, “nothing is yours, as freely as it comes, it should go…for your only responsibility is to be obedient to me…”. What a penetrating but liberating thought! How easily we hold onto ‘our things’ unwilling to share or jealous or envious when others touch or use. However, its not ours…everything is His and through Him. A simple but constant reminder that is given, one He has spoken may times to me but one almost always needed in this hedonistic material world. Thank you Lord for Your simple reminders and penetrating truths! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment