If anything this week I have learned the difference of talking about God to showing who God is. His heart and love to those around me. We are to live love. Many know of God but do not know God. This is where I failed this week because I only helped in the know of but not the knowing because of choices I made, actions I lived out. We only have one life, one moment as this. So let me ask you is that thing you are doing right now?, is it something that in 1 month, 5 days, 1 min hold the same amount of interest or is it something that is temporary? Is it, was it worth it? Cause the choices you make today will affect the outcome, the lives of tomorrow.
Life is too short to live with regret. I am very thankful though that the conscience you’ve placed in me is not numb to such behaviors there after, especially when they are not right. The pain is unceasing, but there are consequences to every action. And for this I must deal with the discipline I shall face, pushing past the regret, and the pain and seeing in the end the Love that washes over me at the same time, because His heart is a fathers over His child. I am thankful that this is not the life I want and that you let my heart feel and show me such. But I pray for those who don’t feel that conviction anymore, I pray for those who have never felt saturated in your spirit, with the presence of your love. God I pray you draw them, these people to you. Because God it is in you, in you alone we find all things.
No comments:
Post a Comment