So the process has begun. It is something that is exciting, yet nerve-racking at the same time. So much to be done, things to be said, items to be sold, and support to be raised. But through it all I know and trust that God is with me and has gone before me preparing the way.
Sometimes, it is hard to step out in faith. Sometimes it's a little scary. Beginning something new, wondering if anyone will come beside you and support you. Heck, as I write this I wonder if anyone will ever even read this or reply to the messages I sent on facebook or myspace! However, that is not my issue to worry about, I'm only to be obedient, and He will take care of the rest! He promises that if we follow Him, He will be the light of our salvation. He promises that all He has spoken over our lives and for eternity will not return to Him void. That when the storms of life come, He will be the rock of our salvation!
I once talked with a person very dear to my heart and they said, "We do not live to live and learn but we live so that we can learn to live." So as I begin this next year, I pray that God deepens me in His word, and the love He has for me as His daughter. I pray that lives will be changed, and that as deep cries out to deep, He will fill me to the uttermost as I run after Him. That my faith will be deepened, as I trust and rely solely on Him as I am taken away from any kind of comfort in my life. I know that there may be stumbling stones along the way but the great thing about it all is I know He will catch me if and when I fall. Because that is the greatness of His mercy and grace!
So here goes! A new journey of my life and I cannot wait to see how and what God does throughout the course of this year.
So to everyone or anyone who reads this, I pray blessings upon you and I pray that whatever or wherever you are in life that you lay down your burdens and trust in our magnificent and loving Father, who is with you in all things! May you experience the greatest love from the one who is love as He becomes your one love!
Be blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment