Saturday, September 4, 2010

Who am I?

Who am I?

I am one who loves the comfort of bed and the first smile of the day as you lay there thinking of what you dreamed of. I am one who loves the taste of good cup of coffee that has been uniquely made and crafted with me in mind. I am one loves a good book and a cup of tea on a cold or rainy day. I am one who loves the heat of the summer, the colors of the fall, the snow and spirit of winter, and the rain and new life of spring. I am one who loves great talks, randomness that is the r to the and to the om of randomness. I am one who loves family, and the smiles and simple days and times of kids. I am one who loves porch swings or old rockers and the smell of a fire in the fire place as you watch a classic movie, or the fire that burns at a bonfire that entails friends and hay rides. I am one who likes purses and the sound and majesticness of the ocean or beauty of a body of water, the tree outside, and the flower that has just blossomed. I am the one who loves to learn and see people be all they were meant to be and to feel the love that only God can give. I am one who loves gazing at the stars as you lay on an old country road that twists and turns and leads to nowhere but somewhere. I am one who loves trucks and the spontaneous trips to nowhere with those who are nearest to you as you listen to the album of your life presently. I am one who loves to write, pray, speak, and listen. I am one who loves the thought of what life is to bring but the joy of everlasting youthfulness as I remember that youthfulness is all in the heart and the joy of being a child of God. I love the daily surprises of life whether up or down and the way God's hands is so evidently involved in and through out it all. I love traveling and flying high in the sky above the world which helps to give a new perspective to that which you know as your world. I love culture, meeting new people and making new friends and adding people to my family. I am complexly simple as I delight in the simple things...the smile of those around me and the lives that I know and have met along the way. I am one who loves colors especially blue. I am one who as resistance as I may seem, my heart is given in a moment as compassion overwhelms me for each person God brings into my life. I am one who loves a good game of football, watching basketball, and partaking in a little healthy competition. I am one who loves a good workout and the taste of a chocolate treat. I am one who loves to sing and to be alone with my Beloved. I am one who values every moment and cherishes those in my life. So who am I? I am one that is complexly simple, simplistically complex as a child who trys to love without holding back...

Written: September 4, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment